I believe Christianity, and all other branches of Abrahamism have enabled a merciless impunity dominion of Jewish supremacy to terrorise humanity into blind subordination. This page explains how the church compartmentalised us all through witch trials etc, decimating us into becoming strangers, walking dead, alienated worthless to one another.
Perhaps the most gruesome of idols is the suffering of man before God, embellished onto the Christian crucifiX (unfolded cube/coffin). Every Muslim both Sunny and Shia Islam prays and makes at least one just to the cube, a cube named Kaaba built upon a place named Mecca. The cube is the Tefillin in Judaism, two cubes, bound with leather strap upon the forehead and one on the arm, this cube has parchments of prayer place inside. Hinduism also has a cube, a square hole where a fire is lit, prayers are offered, this is known as the Yagna. All four cubes revolved separately but turn through time to correlate as a collectivized mechanism of Abrahamism.
The goal is Sabbatean, a secretive plan to subtract the ancestral spirit through archetype and allegory, rotating dualities (represented by black and white) drawn from thrashing out extremities, deconstructing ethnocentricity by placing together of disparity through organizing displacement and thereof debasement of homogeneity. I intend to write about all four Abrahamic faiths, but here I will write about the Christian church as this was the most horrific persecution my people faced before they came in contact and suffered annihilating persecution from other Abrahamic “faiths” including Hinduism.
Today it is hard to understand the insanity caused by “religious” paranoias that our people endured (before the birth of Sabatti Zevi or Jacob Frank) inflicted by a Gentile hating Christian Church. White women condemned as witches stood accused of causing freak hail storms, healing with herbs, turning milk sour, or manifesting the evil eye (merely looking the wrong way at somebody). Below we see a terrified woman, pictured pushing up the chains of the church, her belief manifested as a fate weighed against holy water.
Christianity demands repentance and recites forgiveness, but Judaism recites grievance and instils the necessity of retribution whilst Islam dominates with consolidating clemency through reverences of impossible attempts at resurrecting mercy (an obsession of miracles, stories told by vagrant Jewish drifters). These religions were never of our people and were created, developed, and projected as grievances to utterly devour our worth, to destroy and cast our White lives into unrecognizable oblivion.
You are made to endure and suffer evil because monsters seek gratification in witnessing you begging for forgiveness through Christianity, and through Islam observe you begging for mercy. This terrible spectacle can only ever be an unresolvable hate mechanism to grind everybody into a nobody. If white people cannot grasp perspective from this simple notion, then we are all doomed, if you are one of these dupes who advance your people's demise; I suggest you crawl back into your compartmentalization cave and read no further.
For centuries, the Judaic Christian Church has endeavoured to make sure White people never get happy endings. For centuries, white people have been turned against each other, compartmentalizing each other with instilled persecutions so that no white person gets to see the bigger picture. This attack is launched upon the projection of our white ancestral spirit; our physicality is defaced whilst our collective sentience of our white souls is abstracted from recognition and thus purged from this earth. There is no redemption to be found within the Judaic Christian Church.
But I will state now, that I am not against the bible, although I assert that the bible is not our book. I believe the Bible to be nothing apart from a control mechanism, threaded through many plagiarisms. I am not against Christians, but I am against a Christian Church that destroys “all indigenous peoples” through systematically decimating their homogeneity by cultivating endless artificial disparities. I believe the Christian Church has never done anything apart from tore up our lives with marginalizations; to curdle disparities into the blood of our lineages.
Gargoyles other than used to reinforce fear of the devil, were outlets for gutters channelling rain water, fallen from the sky through ugly faces, often sculpted with torturous expressions of sheer terror, depraved madness; other mere decorative gargoyles were of gentiles demonized as animals.
The church made us strangers unto ourselves through voiding our inherent worth unto others. It is not black people that have been “left behind” but it is us white people that have been held back to the brink of ethnic extinction with our indigenous ancestral homeland of Europe.
Imagine the stigma of wearing this cruel device, the fear, and paranoia of superstition projected onto the wearer's presence.
To this day, it is difficult to fathom the stigmatizations the Christian Church persecuted our people with as they sought to tare apart our ancestral spirit through alienation. One psychological torture contraption used for this task was the mask of shame, styled on the Brinks or otherwise know as the Scolds Bridle.
The history of Christianity is filled to the brim with traumatic barbarities, including heinous tortures and slow death executions. Examples of this can be found in historic records such as the Spanish Inquisition, a “heretic hunt” (anybody who perceived God differently) involving more than one hundred thousand victims, a sadistic massacre spanning (between 12th and 18th centuries) a prolonged duration of more than six centuries that is at least eight generations tortured senseless, maimed, defaced and incapacitated from a succession of inherent ancestral projection.
The Inquisition had jurisdiction only over Christians. It had no power to investigate, prosecute, or convict Jews, Muslims, or any open member of other religions. Anyone who was known to identify as either Jew or Muslim was outside Inquisitorial jurisdiction and could be tried only by the King. All the inquisition could do in some of those cases was to deport the individual according to the King's law, but usually, even that had to go through a civil tribunal. As the Inquisition proceeded merrily along through the 1400s, its focus shifted from heretics and moved towards so-called witches.
In 1484, Pope “Innocent” VIII issued a bull declaring that witches did indeed exist, and thus it became a heresy to believe otherwise. This was quite a reversal because in 906 the Canon Episcopi, a church law, declared that belief in the existence and operation of witchcraft was heresy. As a result of this, church authorities tortured and killed thousands of women, and not a few men, to get them to confess that they flew through the sky, had sexual relations with demons, turned into animals, and engaged in various sorts of black magic.
For two years in the mid-1640s, terrifying witch hunts were unleashed on a population already reeling from the first English Civil War. People who were different in any way, through age, or physical disability, or mental disability, were picked out by those who wanted to believe there was some specific reason why things had gone wrong.
The Malleus Maleficarum, usually translated as the Hammer of Witches, is the best known treatise on witchcraft. It was written by the Catholic clergyman Heinrich Kramer (under his Latinized name Henricus Institoris) and first published in the German city of Speyer in 1486. It endorses extermination of witches and for this purpose, develops a detailed legal and theological theory. It has been described as the compendium of literature in demonology of the 15th century.
Section I examines the concept of witchcraft theoretically, from the point of view of natural philosophy and theology. Specifically, it addresses the question of whether witchcraft is a real phenomenon or imaginary, perhaps “deluding phantasms of the devil, or simply the fantasies of overwrought human minds”. The conclusion drawn is that witchcraft must be real because the Devil is real. Witches entered into a pact with Satan to allow them the power to perform harmful magical acts, thus establishing an essential link between witches and the Devil.
Section II Matters of practice and actual cases are discussed, and the powers of witches and their recruitment strategies. It states that it is mostly witches, as opposed to the Devil, who do the recruiting, by making something go wrong in the life of a respectable matron that makes her consult the knowledge of a witch, or by introducing young maidens to tempting young devils. It details how witches cast spells, and remedies that can be taken to prevent witchcraft, or help those who have been affected by it.
Section III is the legal part of the Malleus Maleficarum that describes how to prosecute a witch. The arguments are clearly laid for the lay magistrates prosecuting witches. The section offers a step-by-step guide to the conduct of a witch trial, from the method of initiating the process and assembling accusations, to the interrogation (including torture) of witnesses, and the formal charging of the accused. Women who did not cry during their trial were automatically believed to be witches.
The Malleus elevates sorcery to the criminal status of heresy and recommends that secular courts prosecute it as such. The Malleus suggests torture to effectively obtain confessions and the death penalty as the only certain remedy against the evils of witchcraft. At the time of its publication, heretics were frequently punished to be burned alive at the stake, and the Malleus encouraged the same treatment of witches. The book had a strong influence on culture for several centuries.
Persecution was not an atrocity unique to England. Across Europe, fifty-thousand men and women were executed for witchcraft between 1500 and 1800:
- English law made witchcraft a secular crime with the Witchcraft Act 1542.
- In 1532 “Constitutio Criminalis Carolina” by Emperor Charles V declared that harmful witchcraft should be punished by death by fire; witchcraft that resulted in no harm was to be “punished otherwise”.
- A wave of witch hunts were launched in southern Germany in the 1560s and 1570.
- The second English Witchcraft Act was passed in 1563.
- Many historians consider the period of 1580–1650, especially the years 1610–1630, as the one with the largest number of witchcraft cases.
- The 1580s were one of the periods of frequent witchcraft trials in England.
- In 1604, the Act of James I expanded punishable offences related to witchcraft.
- The Pendle witch trials in Lancashire, England, accused 12 witches. The charges included the murder of 10 by witchcraft. Ten were found guilty and executed, one died in prison, and one was found not guilty 1612
- A handbook for English judges on pursuing witches was published in 1618.
- The Loudun witch trials of 1634 took place in France after Ursuline nuns reported being possessed. They claimed to be the victims of Father Urbain Grandier, who was convicted of sorcery despite refusing to confess, even under torture. Although Father Grandier was executed, the “possessions” continued to occur until 1637.
- The 1640s were one of the periods of frequent witchcraft trials in England.
- A wave of witch trials started in northern Germany, 1660.
- In 1682 King Louis XIV of France prohibited further witchcraft trials in that country.
- Mary Trembles and Susannah Edward were hanged, the last documented witch hangings in England itself, in 1682.
- Salem witch trials took place during 1692 in the British colony of Massachusetts.
- Matilda Joslyn Gage in 1893 published “Women, Church and State” which reported that nine million witches had been executed.
- Margaret Murray's “The Witch Cult in Western Europe” was published in 1921. In this book about the witch trials, she argued that witches represented a pre-Christian “old religion.” She contended that the Plantagenet kings were protectors of the witches, and Joan of Arc was a pagan priestess.
Most of the accusations took place in parts of what are now Germany, France, the Netherlands, and Switzerland, then the Holy Roman Empire. While witchcraft was condemned as early as Biblical times, the hysteria about “black magic” in Europe spread at different times in various regions, with the bulk of executions related to the practice occurring during the years 1580–1650.
Most Christians fail to realize that Easter is a paganized Purim celebration, to propagate the fertility of Esther they replaced the age-old celebration of the fertility of our Celtic flower maiden. When all the insidious plagiarisms are taken away from the desecrating writings and distorted practices of Christianity, there is nothing left apart from the self-hatred shackles of a guilt-ridden control mechanism casting disparities onto a turmoil void inducing self-inflicted emptiness; because flowers die in displacement darkness of inflicted disparity.
As Christianity feasts on the blood and flesh of Jesus at Purim, Jews celebrate the coercive manipulations of Esther by feeding their children roasted Haman's ears. Haman was a Prime minister and along with 50,000 people were brutally executed (hanged) after being wrongfully scape goaded by the manipulative Esther. The revered massacre is comparable with a Free masonic ritual whereby they place a noose around the neck of a gentile initiate. I intend to write about how Freemasonry was created after Cromwell's civil war, to control the gentile after Christianity had failed to halt the Edict of Expulsion in 1290.
Freemasonry is visibly connected to Esther via the Order of the Eastern Star (affiliated to Prince hall Freemasonry in 1874) whom they associate as a point of the upturned pentagram and revere as “virtue of loyalty” [obviously at the cost of Gentile disloyalty]. The Jews revere Esther as divisive manipulation, known to the ancient Greeks as Eris, a personification of strife and discord. Both Eris and Pluto are classified as dwarf planets. To the Caanites she was Anat, revered and worshipped by Jews in Levant.
The relentless tortures of an unforgiving Christianity only ceased when the clerics learned how to manipulate people into torturing each other; this was done on the one hand by penning in depravities then on the other handwriting people off with struggle sessions of sin. This perpetual turmoil has gone on for centuries and has been differed as a “human condition” and not more correctly as “inhumane conditioning”.
The onslaught can be comparable to a slow boil version of the Chinese Cultural Revolution where the Bible was replaced by the Little Red Book; few people of the Western world know that Communist Dictator Mao Zedong (the world's most prolific mass murderer at 45 million murdered in just 4 years!) was a devout Christian.
Unknown to our present day, before Ashkenazi Monarchs tore our souls apart, when Albion existed we were once “tribes of White people”. Unlike other foreign linages that are respected as indigenous such as the Maori, our people were indigenous (but exposed to migration) to the lands as thorough knowledge of archaeology from far back as nine thousand years ago.
We as White people of Hyperborea (Greek named) are ancient to these White lands of ice and snow, but little is now known of our ancient history and what is known has been open to speculative diversion by our anti-White detractors penning divisive anthropology.
Our memory (including the compartmentalisation of our collective sentience) appears to have been erased by the arrival of Romanised Christianity; Christian clerics who observed, documented and despised everything we once were, a hidden knowledge now buried so deep with the vaults of the Vatican. We do know that many of our White ancestors fought to the death against a zombified Serapis / Mythras trauma cult indoctrinated conscripts of the Roman Army, whilst other White ancestors who were unable to fight (old and young children) committed suicide in their thousands rather than be “subjected” to alienation of Christian narratives. When we unravel the unleashed murmurs of hatred, we can at least, maybe, get a gist of whom we once were.
We do know our people lived upon high ground, in hill forts and travelled along ridgeways to gateways of the otherworld consisting of circle stones, dolmens, long barrows etc. As unique identifies, our ancient people recognized revolving plate energy resonating the ground, so much so that they dragged and floated huge monoliths hundreds of miles. Our people were denounced by Christianity as Heathens, which simply means People of the Health. From reading observations deciphered from the Talmud, we know our ancient people were mocked and scorned as “cattle” or “beasts” for the reverence and longing of realigning with nurturing and ever-changing elemental forces of nature.
Today we know our inner bodies to be a collection of organisms but near completely compartmentalized and obscured knowledge of our outer body, our larger family, our tribes. This compartmentalization is evident to see when we are watching our people attempting to reconnect with circle stones. They focus only upon the stones and never with each other, or indeed ask each other how and why they got to be there or even elaborate what drew them to be there. The vandalism of subversive Christianity sought to monopolize and replace our ancient beliefs with both fable and parody; the winter solstice personified as Jesus being a primary example of this defusing and defacing conversion.
In harsh darker times of the year, observing plummeting temperatures encroaching death, our ancestors pining for the earth to resurrect, to return from distance and restore life upon the earth once more. Rather than only examining outward to the stars, our ancient ancestors knew from awareness of energy resonating the earth to the correspondence of gravitational objects that aligned (laws of attraction and detraction) with changing forces of the universe. Whilst the fickle Romans were celebrating the Winter Solstice for an entire fortnight, our ancient White ancestors had pinpointed the solstice, drawn into pass across an altar stone at Stonehenge at a precision moment.
Most Druids know nothing of this today and merely practise a confused version of Theosophy whilst social-climbing over each other's vanities. Faces tormented ugly by none stop tribulations, attempting to ascend from depraved conjectures of spite. I reveal these truths today only because I know that what happened is irreversible and cannot be followed on through any given hereafter. Christians through want and control dug fire pits to topple over and smash up our stone monoliths. They planted beech trees over our ancestor's burial mounts to root cage our futures into entrapment of going nowhere restlessness.
Walls were built in between standing stones, whilst churches were erected centralised or in between alignments of standing stones to diffuse the energy of our homeland that once united our ancient tribes together. As disbanded energies evaporated outwards connecting our skeleton forms as resonators, they sought to render us indifferent through witch-hunting; frustrated of being unable to thread biblical narrative into our collective sentience. To further elaborate on the deathly endeavour, they coerced and forced our estranged and deranged peoples into curing lengthy disparities of miscegenation. So, the judgement of this world is staying loyal to your kin, our amoral detractors sustain whilst they altercate us into diabolical immorality.
Christian Atrocities: Centuries Of Pagan Persecution By Dr. Mike McGee (1998)
- 314 Immediately after its full legalisation, the Christian Church attacks the gentiles (non-Christians). The Council of Ancyra denounces the worship of Goddess Artemis.
- 324 The emperor Constantine declares Christianity as the only official religion of the Roman empire. In Dydima, Minor Asia, he sacks the Oracle of the god Apollo and tortures the Pagan priests to death. He also evicts all non-Christian peoples from Mount Athos and destroys all the local Hellenic temples.
- 326 Constantine, following the instructions of his mother Helen, destroys the temple of the god Asclepius in Aigeai Cilicia and many temples of the goddess Aphrodite in Jerusalem, Aphaca, Mambre, Phoenicia, Baalbek, etc.
- 330 Constantine steals the treasures and statues of the Pagan temples of Greece to decorate Nova Roma (Constantinople), the new capital of his Empire.
- 335 Constantine sacks many Pagan temples of Minor Asia and Palestine and orders the execution by crucifixion of “all magicians and soothsayers”. Martyrdom of the neoplatonist philosopher Sopatrus.
- 341 Flavius Julius Constantius persecutes “all the soothsayers and the Hellenists”. Many gentile Hellenes are either imprisoned or executed.
- 346 New large scale persecutions against non-Christian peoples in Constantinople. Banishment of the famous orator Libanius accused as a “magician”.
- 353 An edict of Constantius orders the death penalty for all kind of worship through sacrifices and “idols”.
- 354 A new edict of Constantius orders the closing of all Pagan Temples. Some of them are profaned and turned into brothels or gambling rooms. Executions of Pagan priests. First burning of libraries in various cities of the Empire. The first lime factories are built next to closed Pagan Temples. A large part of Sacred Gentile architecture is turned into lime.
- 356 A new edict of Constantius orders the destruction of the Pagan Temples and the execution of all “idolaters”.
- 357 Constantius outlaws all methods of Divination (Astrology not excluded).
- 359 In Skythopolis, Syria, the Christians organise the first death camps for the torture and executions of the arrested non-Christians from all around the empire.
- 361 to 363 Religious tolerance and restoration of the Pagan cults declared in Constantinople (11th December 361) by the Pagan emperor Flavius Claudius Julianus.
- 363 Assassination of Emperor Julianus (26th June).
- 364 Emperor Flavius Jovianus orders the burning of the Library of Antioch. An Imperial edict (11th September) orders the death penalty for all Gentiles that worship their ancestral Gods or practice Divination (“sileat omnibus perpetuo divinandi uriositas”). Three different edicts (4th February, 9th September, 23rd December) order the confiscation of all properties of Pagan Temples and the death penalty for participation in Pagan rituals, even private ones.
- 365 An Imperial edict (17th November) forbids the gentile (Pagan) officers of the army to command Christian soldiers.
- 370 Valens orders a tremendous persecution of non-Christian peoples in all the Eastern Empire. In Antioch, among many other non-Christians, the ex-governor Fidustius and the priests Hilarius and Patricius are executed. Tons of books are burnt in the squares of the cities of the Eastern Empire. All the friends of Julianus are persecuted (Orebasius, Sallustius, Pegasius etc.), the philosopher Simonides is burned alive and the philosopher Maximus is decapitated.
- 372 Valens orders the governor of Minor Asia to exterminate all the Hellenes and all documents of their wisdom.
- 373 New prohibition of all divination methods. The term “Pagan” (pagani, villagers, equivalent to the modern insult, “peasants”) is introduced by the Christians to demean non-believers.
- 375 The temple of god Asclepius in Epidaurus, Greece, is closed down by the Christians.
- 380 On 27th February, Christianity becomes the exclusive religion of the Roman Empire by an edict of Emperor Flavius Theodosius, requiring that “all the various nations, which are subject to our clemency and moderation should continue in the profession of that religion, which was delivered to the Romans by the divine Apostle Peter”. Non-christians are called “loathsome, heretics, stupid and blind”. In another edict Theodosius calls “insane” those that do not believe in the christian god and outlaws all disagreements with the Church dogmas. Ambrosius, bishop of Milan, starts destroying all the Pagan Temples of his area. Christian priests lead the mob against the Temple of Goddess Demeter in Eleusis and try to lynch the hierophants Nestorius and Priskus. The 95 year-old hierophant Nestorius, ends the Eleusinian Mysteries and announces the predominance of mental darkness over the human race.
- 381 On 2nd May, Theodosius deprives of all their rights the Christians that return back to the Pagan religion. In all the Eastern Empire the Pagan temples and Libraries are looted or burned down. On 21st December, Theodosius outlaws even simple visits to the temples of the Hellenes. In Constantinople, the temple of goddess Aphrodite is turned to a brothel and the temples of Sun and Artemis to stables.
- 382 “Hellelujah” (“Glory to Yahweh”) is imposed in the Christian mass.
- 384 Theodosius orders the Praetorian Prefect Maternus Cynegius, a dedicated Christian, to cooperate with the local bishops and destroy the temples of the Pagans in Northern Greece and Minor Asia.
- 385 to 388 Maternus Cynegius, encouraged by his fanatic wife, and bishop “Saint” Marcellus with his gangs scour the countryside and sack and destroy hundreds of Hellenic temples, shrines and altars. Among others they destroy the temple of Edessa, the Cabeireion of Imbros, the temple of Zeus in Apamea, the temple of Apollo in Dydima and all the temples of Palmyra. Thousands of innocent Pagans from all sides of the empire suffer martyrdom in the notorious death camps of Skythopolis.
- 386 Theodosius outlaws (16th June) the care of the sacked Pagan temples.
- 388 Public talks on religious subjects are also outlawed by Theodosius. The old orator Libanius sends his famous Epistle “Pro Templis” to Theodosius, with a hope that the few remaining Hellenic Temples will be respected and spared.
- 389 to 390 All non-Christian date-methods are outlawed. Hordes of fanatic hermits from the desert flood the cities of the Middle East and Egypt and destroy statues, altars, libraries and Pagan temples, and lynch the Pagans. Theophilus, Patriarch of Alexandria, starts heavy persecutions against non-Christian peoples, turns the temple of Dionysos into a Christian church, burns down the Mithraeum of the city, destroys the temple of Zeus and burlesques the Pagan priests before they are killed by stoning. The Christian mob profanes the cult images.
- 391 On 24th February, a new edict of Theodosius prohibits not only visits to pagan temples but also looking at the vandalised statues. New heavy persecutions occur all around the empire. In Alexandria, Egypt, pagans, led by the philosopher Olympius, revolt and after some street fights they lock themselves inside the fortified temple of the god Serapis (the Serapeion). After a violent siege, the Christians take over the building, demolish it, burn its famous library and profane the cult images.
- 392 On 8th November, Theodosius outlaws all the non-Christian rituals and names them “superstitions of the gentiles” (gentilicia superstitio). New full scale persecutions against Pagans. The Mysteries of Samothrace are ended and the priests slaughtered. In Cyprus the local bishop “Saint” Epiphanius and “Saint” Tychon destroy almost all the temples of the island and exterminate thousands of non-Christians. The local Mysteries of goddess Aphrodite are ended. Theodosius’s edict declares: “the ones that won’t obey pater Epiphanius have no right to keep living in that island”. The Pagans revolt against the emperor and the Church in Petra, Aeropolis, Rafia, Gaza, Baalbek and other cities of the Middle East.
- 393 The Pythian Games, the Aktia Games and the Olympic Games are outlawed as part of the Hellenic “idolatry”. The Christians sack the temples of Olympia.
- 395 Two new edicts (22nd July and 7th August) cause new persecutions against Pagans. Rufinus, the eunuch Prime Minister of emperor Flavius Arcadius directs the hordes of the baptised Goths (led by Alaric) to the country of the Hellenes. Encouraged by Christian monks the barbarians sack and burn many cities (Dion, Delphi, Megara, Corinth, Pheneos, Argos, Nemea, Lycosoura, Sparta, Messene, Phigaleia, Olympia, etc.), slaughter or enslave innumerable gentile Hellenes and burn down all the temples. Among others, they burn down the Eleusinian Sanctuary and burn alive all its priests (including the hierophant of Mithras Hilarius).
- 396 On 7th December, a new edict by Arcadius orders that Paganism be treated as high treason. Imprisonment of the few remaining Pagan priests and hierophants.
- 397 “Demolish them!”. Flavius Arcadius orders all the still standing Pagan temples to be demolished.
- 398 The Fourth Church Council of Carthage prohibits to everybody, including to the Christian bishops, the study of the books of the Pagans. Porphyrius, bishop of Gaza, demolishes almost all the Pagan temples of his city (except 9 of them that remain active).
- 399 With a new edict (13th July) Flavius Arcadius orders all the still standing Pagan temples, mainly in the countryside, to be immediately demolished.
- 400 Bishop Nicetas destroys the Oracle of the god Dionysus in Vesai and baptises all the non-Christians of this area.
- 401 The Christian mob of Carthage lynches non-Christians and destroys temples and “idols”. In Gaza too, the local bishop “Saint” Porphyrius sends his followers to lynch Pagans and to demolish the remaining 9 still active temples of the city. The 15th Council of Chalkedon orders all the Christians that still keep good relations with their gentile relatives to be excommunicated (even after their death).
- 405 John Chrysostom sends hordes of gray dressed monks armed with clubs and iron bars to destroy the “idols” in all the cities of Palestine.
- 406 John Chrysostom collects funds from rich Christian women to financially support the demolition of the Hellenic temples. In Ephessus he orders the destruction of the famous temple of goddess Artemis. In Salamis, Cyprus, “Saints” Epiphanius and Eutychius continue the persecutions of the Pagans and the total destruction of their temples and sanctuaries.
- 407 A new edict outlaws once more all the non-Christian acts of worship
- 408 The emperor of the Western Empire, Honorius, and the emperor of the Eastern Empire, Arcadius, order together all the sculptures of the Pagan temples to be either destroyed or to be taken away. Private ownership of Pagan sculpture is also outlawed. The local bishops lead new heavy persecutions against the Pagans and new book burning. The judges that have pity for the Pagans are also persecuted. “Saint” Augustine massacres hundreds of protesting Pagans in Calama, Algeria.
- 409 Another edict orders all methods of divination including astrology to be punished by death.
- 415 In Alexandria, Egypt, the Christian mob, urged by the bishop Cyrillus, attacks a few days before the Judaeo-Christian Pascha (Easter) and cuts to pieces the famous and beautiful philosopher Hypatia. The pieces of her body, carried around by the Christian mob through the streets of Alexandria, are finally burned together with her books in a place called Cynaron. On 30th August, new persecutions start against all the Pagan priests of North Africa who end their lives either crucified or burned alive.
- 416 The inquisitor Hypatius, alias “The Sword of God”, exterminates the last Pagans of Bithynia. In Constantinople (7th December) all non-Christian army officers, public employees and judges are dismissed.
- 423 Emperor Theodosius II declares (8th June) that the religion of the Pagans is nothing more than “demon worship” and orders all those who persist in practicing it to be punished by imprisonment and torture.
- 429 The temple of goddess Athena (Parthenon) on the Acropolis of Athens is sacked. The Athenian Pagans are persecuted.
- 435 On 14th November, a new edict by Theodosius II orders the death penalty for all “heretics” and Pagans of the empire. Only Judaism is considered a legal non-Christian religion.
- 438 Theodosius II issues an new edict (31st January) against the Pagans, incriminating their “idolatry” as the reason of a recent plague!
- 440 to 450 The Christians demolish all the monuments, altars and temples of Athens, Olympia, and other Greek cities.
- 448 Theodosius II orders all non-Christian books to be burned. All copies of Julian’s work which could be found were destroyed, and they would have been lost entirely if bishop Cyril of Alexandria (376-444 AD), had not cited extracts from the first three of seven of Julian’s books in his refutation of him, while admitting that he would not cite some of his srguments!
- 450 All the temples of Aphrodisias (the City of the Goddess Aphrodite) are demolished and all its libraries burned down. The city is renamed Stavroupolis (City of the Cross).
- 451 New edict by Theodosius II (4th November) emphasises that “idolatry” is punished by death.
- 457 to 491 Sporadic persecutions against the Pagans of the Eastern Empire. Among others, the physician Jacobus and the philosopher Gessius are executed. Severianus, Herestios, Zosimus, Isidorus and others are tortured and imprisoned. The proselytiser Conon and his followers exterminate the last non-Christians of Imbros Island, Norheast Aegean Sea. The last worshippers of Lavranius Zeus are exterminated in Cyprus.
- 482 to 488 The majority of the Pagans of Minor Asia are exterminated after a desperate revolt against the emperor and the Church.
- 486 More “underground” Pagan priests are discovered, arrested, burlesqued, tortured and executed in Alexandria, Egypt.
- 515 Baptism becomes obligatory even for those that already say they are Christians. The emperor of Constantinople, Anastasius, orders the massacre of the Pagans in the Arabian city Zoara and the demolition of the temple of local god Theandrites.
- 528 Emperor Jutprada (Justinianus) outlaws the “alternative” Olympian Games of Antioch. He also orders the execution—by fire, crucifixion, tearing to pieces by wild beasts or cutting to pieces by iron nails—of all who practice “sorcery, divination, magic or idolatry” and prohibits all teachings by the Pagans (“the ones suffering from the blasphemous insanity of the Hellenes”).
- 529 Justinianus outlaws the Athenian Philosophical Academy and has its property confiscated.
- 532 The inquisitor Ioannis Asiacus, a fanatic monk, leads a crusade against the Pagans of Minor Asia.
- 542 Justinianus allows the inquisitor Ioannis Asiacus to convert the Pagans of Phrygia, Caria and Lydia, Minor Asia. Within 35 years of this crusade, 99 churches and 12 monasteries are built on the sites of demolished Pagan temples.
- 546 Hundreds of Pagans are put to death in Constantinople by the inquisitor Ioannis Asiacus.
- 556 Justinianus orders the notorious inquisitor Amantius to go to Antioch, to find, arrest, torture and exterminate the last non-Christians of the city and burn all the private libraries down.
- 562 Mass arrests, burlesquing, tortures, imprisonments and executions of gentile Hellenes in Athens, Antioch, Palmyra and Constantinople.
- 578 to 582 The Christians torture and crucify gentile Hellenes all around the Eastern Empire, and exterminate the last non-Christians of Heliopolis (Baalbek).
- 580 The Christian inquisitors attack a secret temple of Zeus in Antioch. The priest commits suicide, but the rest of the Pagans are arrested. All the prisoners, the Vice Governor Anatolius included, are tortured and sent to Constantinople to face trial. Sentenced to death they are thrown to the lions. The wild animals being unwilling to tear them to pieces, they end up crucified. Their dead bodies are dragged in the streets by the Christian mob and afterwards thrown unburied in the dump.
- 583 New persecutions against the gentile Hellenes by the Mauricius.
- 590 In all the Eastern Empire the Christian accusers “discover” Pagan conspiracies. New storm of torture and executions.
- 692 The “Penthekto” Council of Constantinople prohibits the remains of Calends, Brumalia, Anthesteria, and other Pagan/Dionysian celebrations.
- 804 The gentile Hellenes of Mesa Mani (Cape Tainaron, Lakonia, Greece) resist successfully the attempt of Tarasius, Patriarch of Constantinople, to convert them to Christianity.
- 950 to 988 Violent conversion of the last gentile Hellenes of Laconia by the Armenian “Saint” Nikon.
Source: Vlasis Rassias, Demolish Them!… published in Greek, Athens 1994, Diipetes Editions, ISBN 960-85311-3-6. Any similar material will be received gratefully.
For centuries, the Crypto-Judaic Christian church secretly savoured using black on white miscegenation to inflict interloping damnation upon White Gentiles. Pictured below is a drawing from the 15th century, of White women being taken captive by Black men, cast away towards Pluto (Satan), the darkest planet and the furthest away from the life-giving, regenerative warn of our sun. Christianity has never loved White people, but only terrorised them into destroying themselves with self-hatred :
The sperm gives sentience to the genetics of an egg, White females who race mix become nothing but admixture, having forfeited projection of a sentient future to exist in this animate world. This is why chasing down white males and bi-racial interloping is White genocide. By voiding White males from White females they are depriving White people the right to nurture their ancestral spirit, thousands of years of history disavowed into nothingness is the ultimate unforgivable betrayal of our forbearers depriving us of our right to nurture of love before our God.
Imagine a religion that coerced & forced peaceful, honest people to breed and deface themselves with hateful monsters that did shit things; why would you not call this hate? our ancestors died creating a nation to protect us from such evil, without knowing the insidious instigators of these manipulations had been walking among them all along.